My cool friend, Nicole of Sugar and Stitches invited me to join in a group project. She wanted us all to make game night cookies. This worked out PERFECTLY for me because this past weekend was my mom's birthday and she rented a beach house for everyone to come and play games together to celebrate her birthday. So Game Night cookies couldn't have been a more perfect fit! Make sure to scroll to the bottom and click on the different links of the others playing along in this project.
My mom LOVES the game Rummikub and my niece LOVES the game Apples to Apples and the game UNO and my daughter and I both LOVE the game Phase 10, so I made several cookies of games that we enjoy playing together. I made these on chocolate chip cookie dough which made it quite a bit more difficult to design from my Kopykake Projector. They are FAR from perfect, but I know my mom will love the chocolate chip cookies.
Thanks for inviting me to play-along Nicole! Now make sure to check out all these other cool game night cookies! It was fun to play with you all!
- LIFE and Jenga by Nicole, Sugar & Stitches
- Skip-Bo by Cassie, Creations by Cassie
- Candyland by Tara, The Shaky Baker
- Card Games by Cristin, Cristin's Cookies
- Magic: The Gathering by Jennifer, Not Your Momma's Cookie
- Mouse Trap by Sherrene, The Sugar Tree
- Trivial Pursuit by Heather, Twins Plus One Goodies