Guess what?! We have some really big news happening around Cristin's Cookies... you know my little granddaughter, Abigail? Well she is going to be a BIG SISTER! Yep, tiny little 10-month old Abigail is going to be a big sister! I'm going to be a grandma again! We are all VERY excited and happy for my daughter, Mellissa and her husband, Irik.
So the big question is... will it be a bouncing baby boy or a beautiful little girl? To share in our joy and excitement, I'm going to do a give-away! One lucky winner will win either a baby boy cookie cutter or a baby girl cookie cutter from my Etsy shop. Rafflecopter widget to enter is at the end of this post...
So what is YOUR guess?
Will it be another beautiful baby girl?
or will it be a bouncing baby boy?
Here are the rules to play along and share in our excitement:
* Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter
* Open to US AND International fans
* Give-away starts on Friday, June 7th and end on Tuesday June 11th at midnight (our family is having a gender reveal party on Tuesday and will find out together)
* Winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 12th
* Winner will receive one baby girl or baby boy cookie cutter (decision will be made when we find out what the new baby's gender is)
Ways to enter the give-away:
* Like Cristin's Cookies on Facebook
* Leave a blog comment saying whether your vote is for a girl or for a boy
* Share this give-away on your Facebook page for extra points
how to decorate the baby girl using the cookie cutter from my Etsy shop
or BABY BOY?
how to decorate the baby boy using the cutter from my Etsy shop
I can't believe tiny Abigail is going to be a BIG sister! Thanks for sharing in our joy and excitement!
Boy or Girl blog background for today: